Anything and everything that 'rings my Belle'!


~ A fun and addicting website =
Mr Picasso Head ~

This site has a bunch of creative options you can use to make your own Picasso Painting.

The only thing I don't like is there's no way to 'save' your creations to your own computer so they can be used elsewhere.
So be sure you bookmark.
You can send them to your email or even someone elses email, but that only provides a link back to the website.

Plus, the veiw back & next buttons don't work, so the only way to view other paintings is to type in a number in the box and click.
Bummer!

Here's the ones I created so far, but I'm sure more will follow.
I'm hooked!

: ) Have Fun!

MAN IN THE MIRROR
# 520296

PIXIEBELLE

# 520291

Untitled

# 520283

BELLEYAMA

# 520282

JITTERBUGBELLE SELF-PORTRAIT

# 520277
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Add to Technorati Favorites
My photo
I am a Vegan, who enjoys meeting other Vegans.