Anything and everything that 'rings my Belle'!


~ Biggest Marital and Job Problem ~

I'm convinced the biggest problem,
the most insurmountable, 
divorce producing,
irreconsilable difference, 
between people isn't sex, isn't money, 
isn't children or inlaws.
No sirree.
It's climate control!

(Especially in a moving vehicle)
One person is too hot while the other
is freezing, ...
then later, it's vice versa.
One is too stuffy, gasping for fresh air, 
needing the windows rolled down,
while the other shivers
against the breeze.

This happens to be
THE biggest problem in the workplace.
(believe me, i know, oh how well i know)

And between grandparents and grands.
If granny is cold she puts a sweater on the kid.
If Mom has sweat rolling off her brow, 
baby's feet & lips are blue from being cold. 

Why can't we all experience our environment 
in a more cohesive manner?
What a cruel environmental joke Nature
has played on us all!
Maybe this is why some perfectly normal, 
good people finally snap !?!
"IT'S HOT AS HELL IN HERE
AND I CAN'T TAKE IT
ANY LONGER - I NEED TO BREATHE!!
AAAUUUGGGHHH" 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Add to Technorati Favorites
My photo
I am a Vegan, who enjoys meeting other Vegans.